this hurt to laugh at
- Smile at those who pass you by
- Wake up knowing that today could be the best day of your life
- Eat wholesome foods
- Laugh and smile sincerely
- If you have something nice to say, say it
- If you don’t anything nice to say, don’t say it at all
- The people you love, let them know
- Smile at the flowers and trees
- Remember you are beautiful, always
This is my religion.
Humanism and to live life with noble intentions is how I intend to go about life. Why other’s feel the need to plan to beg for mercy for an afterlife seems a rather fearful and toxic way to live.
Told my parents I am a Secular Humanist for the first time. Yelling ensued. With the following: Mom- “You are no longer welcome in our home. I cannot believe you. YOU where raised better.” Father- “Now don’t say that mom. But Alisa come on you are going to go to Hell if you don’t believe in God as your savior.” What I wanted to do: Run out the house screaming it’s a fallacy! What I actually did: Okay. Bye.